Special events are to be remembered. Milestones in our lives, celebrations and corporate functions. Our floral productions are carried out with memorable intensions for creative, stunning and memorable affairs. Allow every detail to the occasion be perfected with decor, centrepieces, and wow-factor floral art!
We have a great team for all occasions:
- Staffing and Brand Ambassadors
- Wedding and Special Event Photography
- Wedding Day Coordination
- Custom Stationary/Invitations
- Classic Car Shuttle Rentals
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote on your next upcoming event.
Home and Office
Flowers at the Office
Enhance a guests experience at your office. Flowers prove to create a positive atmosphere in the workplace and increase productivity. Acknowledge employee occasions with fresh, unique and beautiful arrangements for birthdays, sympathy, new baby, get well soon or for a job well done.
Flower Design Workshops
Book Nicholas for your next occasion and learn about the history of floral design, various design styles, colour, trends in the industry and how to create your own arrangement! All materials provided.
- Bouquets – Bridal, posies and European hand-tied
- Terrarium Building – Create your own miniature world all in a glass sanctuary
- Permanent Arrangements – Work with interesting and colourful elements for a design that lasts forever
- Event Pieces – The WOW factor to any occasion! Discover what it’s like to be a part of an event design team. Help build a live floral installation!
Nicholas is now booking freelance projects for:
- Custom Outdoor Decor
- Store Window Displays and Merchandising
- Bouquet and Arrangement Training
- Retail Sales Training
- Corporate Sales Training
- Special Events
- Flower Shop Holiday Assistance
Contact us at email@example.com for workshop and freelance availability inquiries.
Nicholas is an award winning designer specializing in wow-factor floral designs with understated elegance, passion, detailed artistry and sophistication for weddings, corporate and special events. Nicholas also instructs design and sales workshops all over North America to professional and non-industry students.
His business, Opening Night Flowers stemmed from providing gifts to his clients on their opening night performances while working as a talent and modeling agent in Toronto.
Nicholas’ arrangements and designs have been featured in Style Me Pretty, Wedluxe, and Elegant Weddings Magazine. Nicholas has been a featured designer in Canadian Florist Magazine, Canada Blooms, Garden & Floral Expo and Lead Florist for the mass World Pride wedding on behalf of Toronto Botanical Gardens.
Nicholas is a proud member of Canada’s Bridal Directory.