Luxury Floral Design for Weddings, Corporate Events, Parties and Retail Activations.
Sophisticated, Timeless and Modern. WOW-factor decor.
Serving Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, and Greater Toronto Area
Classic, timeless, modern, romantic. With over a decade of experience in wedding floral design, allow us to make your dream wedding come true. We specialize in dramatic and modern designs with a unique flair, but equally love a timeless and romantic wedding aesthetic.
SPECIAL EVENTS AND RETAIL ACTIVATIONS
Branded, Memorable. Unique. Special events are to be remembered. Our floral productions are carried out with memorable intensions for creative, stunning and memorable affairs. Allow every detail to the occasion be perfected with decor, centrepieces, and wow-factor floral art. Our team specializes in mall installations, marketing activations, brand launches, galas, parties, and celebrations.
Email us today about your next event – email@example.com
Sentaler Retail Display
Restaurant Floral Display
Floral Cart Activation
Ritz-Carlton Toronto Hotel Lobby Flowers
Rosé Picnic Floral Crown Kits
Retail Floral Decor
Working with Opening Night Flowers
- A Trusted Vendor: Highly recommended and preferred by venues, media outlets, and various industries for unparalleled passion in floral, unique décor, staging, and prompt, genuine communications.
- Exclusivity: We consider you VIP, no detail is missed and we work with you directly.
- Concierge Services: Complimentary design consultations assisting clients in sourcing the best vendors to ensure a perfectly cohesive production.
- Local and Sustainable Flowers: Farm-to-table blooms and unique wholesale relationships, adding extra value to every event.
- Giving Back: We donate 1% of all sales to select charities.
About Nicholas Smith
Owner and Creative Director, Nicholas Smith, is an award-winning floral designer, serving Oakville, Toronto and beyond. He brings a background in model & talent management, media marketing, advertising and event design, a perfect cocktail for curating thoughtful and fashion-forward floral design to your next event. Clients love Nicholas for his unending enthusiasm, boundless creativity and tireless work ethic. He always goes the extra mile for his clients.
Nicholas provided floral to clients on opening night performances while working as a talent agent and owning a modelling agency. Then came the name,Opening Night Flowers. The rest is history!
When not creating floral for the next big event, Nicholas enjoys time off with his two dogs and is an avid plant dad.